Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ultimate Jewelry Designs Review

I uploaded a photo of my engagement ring because I think its the most beautiful ring in the world! I also think it speaks highly for the quality of diamonds and selection of settings the store carries! This ring makes me so so happy.

My fiance went to every single store in the diamond district and was really unhappy with the selection of diamonds and settings and the pressure he felt when he spoke to anyone at any of the stores. He felt so lucky to meet LC- who was patient and accommodated him multiple times when he wasn't sure of what he wanted without any kind of attitude. She was helpful and trustworthy- her diamonds are GIA certified and come with a certificate and she also worked with him on the pricing and different options that made my dream ring affordable.

My fiance had such a good experience here that he sends all his co-workers to this shop and everyone in the city he meets that wants to get engaged.  I suggest anyone looking to wow their significant other to check this place out and if you want to get engaged and want to nudge your special sweetie to propose it wouldn't hurt to go with them and try rings on

19 W 47th St
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(646) 366-8018

No comments:

Post a Comment