Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ernesto's Jewelry of NY Review

I am a new resident of the UWS.  I inherited my mother's engagement ring, which was in yellow-gold, with one of the side diamonds missing, and a strange gold band she'd had made that would allow the ring to fit over her gnarled finger joint.  I approached Ernesto's hesitantly, after reading these positive reviews. They are terrific, and completely deserve the accolades below!  My new ring is now white gold, cleaned, with a new band beautifully joined, diamond replaced, and done for a very reasonable price.  The ring means a lot to me, and Ernesto's earned my love for their fine work.  I have since had several minor repairs done there, all reasonably-priced, well-done, prompt service, and their advice is also excellent.

A long-time Upper West Side resident recommended Ernesto to me, and was she ever right! I brought two rings to him to be made into an entirely new ring. The shop is filled with excellent new and vintage jewelry with much of his own design. Working from a ring on display, he designed and executed a new ring in an adapted design. The result is a spectacular success, at a price much lower than I expected to pay for such fine work. During my visits, I observed a large clientele with many "regulars". Everyone was skilled and professional, and I am thrilled with the results. I cannot recommend Ernesto too highly.

2350 Broadway
New York, NY 10024
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
(212) 799-3422

No comments:

Post a Comment