Sunday, March 25, 2012

Helen Ficalora Review

Last week, my much-beloved kitty passed away. My husband and I were on the hunt for a piece of jewelry that I could wear to remember her, and had a lot of trouble finding something that "felt right". I don't wear a lot of jewelry, and the pieces I do wear are usually simple and unique. It come up at my office and my fashion-savvy boss immediately suggested I check out Helen Ficalora.

I loved what I saw on the website, and knew within a few minutes of browsing what I wanted. My husband and I went to the store the next day, and I now have a beautiful necklace to commemorate my Bear. We went with the letter "B" in white gold and the paw charm in pink gold with a small diamond (see photo). It's exactly my style -- the handmade charms are lovely, and being able to customize the colors and charm combinations allowed me to feel like I could tailor it to "feel right" for this very important and somber occasion.

I hope I have happier reasons to visit Helen Ficalora and add to my charms in the future.

21 Cleveland Pl
(between Kenmare St & Lafayette St)
New York, NY 10012
Neighborhoods: Little Italy, Nolita
(212) 219-3700

No comments:

Post a Comment