Sunday, March 25, 2012

Erstwhile Jewelry Review

I love the story of Erstwhile Jewelry. A modern shopping experience with roots in a 19th century Ukrainian town. From a great, great grandfather in Odessa to a great, great grandson in New York City. But aside from a sweet family tale, what you will find there is a most incredible collection. J.S. Klusner inherited an eye for finding the most stunning and unique pieces of jewelry. I can not visit the website often because I want Everything. I was lucky enough to purchase a Victorian era gold ring and I love it. The ordering process was simple and it arrived in the mail safely and promptly. If you are looking for something unique, vintage, one of a kind, and drool worthy, go to this site. And if you're looking for an engagement ring, you will most likely find a worthy one there as well.

I purchased an engagement ring from Erstwhile and am pretty happy with the final results of my experience. I found the link to a store in the title of a random gif image online. I knew my fiancé would like any of the rings I found. The first time I tried to buy online ( I live in California ) I had to write to ask why I hadn't received any shipping confirmation. It turned out the ring had been sold so I had to wait for their selection to turn over before purchasing a ring in my price range. I was offered a discount for the difficulties I had with my first purchase and was very happy with the second ring I selected, more so than the first.

10 W 47th St
(between Avenue Of The Americas & 5th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(347) 875-0096

No comments:

Post a Comment